- Drape Flags - Authorized Dealer 2.5x3.5As low as $31.00
- Drape Flags - Authorized Dealer 3x5As low as $42.00
- Checkered 3 x 8 Interceptor FlagsAs low as $63.10
- 3 x 8 Single Faced Message Interceptor FlagsAs low as $62.20
- 3 x 8 Double Faced Message Interceptor FlagsAs low as $96.60
- 3 x 8 Double Faced Authorized Dealer Interceptor FlagsAs low as $109.60
- 3 x 8 Single Sided Authorized Dealer Interceptor FlagsAs low as $68.50
- Double Faced Interceptor Message FlagAs low as $106.00
- Double Faced Authorized Dealer Interceptor FlagAs low as $106.00
- Single Faced Authorized Dealer Interceptor FlagAs low as $70.00
- Single Faced Interceptor Message FlagAs low as $70.00
- Holiday Single Sided Interceptor FlagAs low as $68.00
Drape flags can be horizontal or vertical, and they come pre-installed with brass grommets that make them easy to hang up on flagpoles or dowels. First, ensure your flagpole is properly installed and secured in the ground or on a mounting bracket. If your flagpole has a pulley system for raising and lowering the flag, attach one end of the halyard to the cleat at the base of the flagpole. If your flagpole does not have a pulley system, you can tie one end of the halyard directly to the top of the pole. Take the free end of the halyard and thread it through the grommets of the draped flag. Start from the top grommet and work your way down to the bottom. Attach the clips or hooks to the halyard at the desired distance from the flagpole's top (usually a few inches below the top grommet). Hook the clips or hooks onto the grommets to secure the flag in place.
Drape flags are available in multiple sizes, both small and big. Smaller drape flags in sizes 2.5ft x 3.5ft and 3ft x 5ft are used for on-premise advertising and promotions. On the other hand, bigger drape flags in sizes 3ft x 8ft are often situated on roadsides to direct the on-coming traffic towards your dealership.
Drape flags are available in quite a few materials, the most popular one being canvas. At Dealermarket, drape flags are made of heavy bleached canvas with a textured and slightly heavier appearance than polyester or nylon. They are often chosen for their classic and natural look and are suitable for indoor and outdoor displays.
You can purchase drape flags with installation kits that hold all the necessary hardware required to hang and mount the drape flags. Whether single-sided or double-sided print, at Dealermarket, there's a kit that serves the installation requirements of every type of drape flag.