Items 1-20 of 46
- Authorized Dealer Feather Flag KitAs low as $154.00
- Message Feather Flag KitAs low as $154.00
- Sale Windshield Banner KitAs low as $76.50
- Premium American FlagAs low as $27.56
- Arch BannersAs low as $125.96
- 3D Mini Holiday Teardrop FlagsAs low as $11.86
- 12ft Message 3D Teardrop Flag Kit w/Ground SpikeAs low as $225.00
- American FlagAs low as $33.32
- 12ft Manufacturer 3D Teardrop Flag Kit w/Ground SpikeAs low as $225.00
Items 1-20 of 46
Car dealership flags are available in many types, the most popular ones being feather flags, swooper flags, drape flags, clip-on car window flags, and 3D flags. Further, you can get these flags in different designs, sizes, colors, and messages, and they can be tailored to your dealership's specific needs.
Car dealership flags are one of the most popular car dealership advertising tools that boost a dealership's branding and visibility. Flags are specially created as colorful and eye-catching to serve as attention-grabbing devices. In a sea of buildings and signs, flags help dealerships stand out and draw the eyes of potential customers. This is particularly important if the dealership is located in a busy locality or along the highways and busy roads.
Dealership flags are available in many sizes, small and big, all serving different purposes. You can get tall ones that are 11-12 ft in height, as well as smaller than these as well. The height of the pole on which they are hung up is also a factor that will determine its visibility.
The key difference between flags and banners in a car dealership lies in their purpose, location, design, size, and material. Flags are primarily outdoor advertising tools used to capture attention and promote the dealership from a distance, while banners are versatile marketing materials that can be used both indoors and outdoors for various promotional purposes within the dealership premises. Also, flags are typically larger in height and width than banners, which is why they are often placed outside.