Auto Nameplates - Custom Car Emblems with Die Cut Adhesive
Our Auto Nameplates with Die Cut Adhesive (DCA) are perfect for making a custom car emblem look like it is part of the vehicle. They give auto dealers an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) appearance on their automobiles. DCAs are an excellent choice for van conversion companies, limited edition vehicles, and other clubs or organizations that want special distinction for their members.
Auto Nameplates with Die Cut Adhesive
- Entire backside covered with exterior grade foam adhesive
- Each car emblem is manufactured to withstand car washes, road salts, and extreme sunlight
- Print Colors: For print surface longevity, we recommend chrome rather than bright silver.
- Design Requirements: Minimum letter height - 5/8", Minimum line stroke - 1/4", Minimum hole opening (as in the center of the letter "A") - 1/8"
- Attachment: Double coated exterior grade foam adhesive is cut to approximate the shape of the part and is applied to back. To assure a proper bond, the adhesive tape must be applied to clean, dry, wax-free surface at an ambient temperature between 65 F & 99 F.
- It is important the adhesive has sufficient amount of pressure applied, evenly from corner to corner, to insure the foam carrier fills all voids in the substrate.
- After the tape is properly applied allow up to 72 hours for the adhesive to become fully bonded to the
- 100% Made in the USA
- Used by Schools, Teams, Clubs, Auto Dealers
- One of the best forms of auto dealership advertising
- Makes a fantastic fundraiser or a great giveaway for new students parents & alumni
- Created with raised graphics, so each nameplate is sure to stand out
|Case Quantity||Sold Individually|