3' CAT5 Unshielded Network Patch Cable
For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief.
3' CAT5 Unshielded Network Patch Cord
- Network Cable
- Cable Type: Category 5e
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 3'
- Connector on first end: 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Conductor: CopperColor: Varies
- Material: Polyvinyl Choride (PVC) - Jacket
- Applications: 1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-T, 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3), 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5), 100 VG-AnyLAN,100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5), 55/155 Mbps ATM, Voice
- Compatibility: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
|Case Quantity||Sold individually|